lørdag 17. oktober 2009

Food corner

Now, the recipe for a great student dinner, at a really low price!
For thos who remember, this is something I started writing about when I was in Laos.
hopefully, I will continue during the next months.

You need.
0,5 kg minced meat.
1 kg pre boiled Potatos
0,8 kg Tomato sauce with basil flavour
1 Red pepper
2 small boxes ofPineapple in pieces.
+ Other spices

Fry the minced meat. While you do, cut the potatos in small pieces and put them in a casserole. Add the sauce, pineapples and the red pepper. When the meat is done, put the meat in the casserole and heat everything together.

Dinner for 5 grown people in maximum 45 min.
I got the potatos for free, and the pasta sauce I bought with discount. So, this meal costed me 60 kr, and I have dinner for at least 2 more days.
How great is that?!

Ingen kommentarer: