mandag 6. april 2009

The last two weeks

WOW.
That's the word I want to use about the couple last weeks. They have been just amazing.

To make it short:
- Mukhdahan, Thailand. Vacation the, and we lived with our mentor, Atle and his family. We got to see the opening of a new church, feed monkeys with Hanne and Cecilie, and get more friends in Thailand. Two thumbs up!
- Missionary Meeting, Thailand. take care of kids, relax at a nice hotel, get to learn a lot about God, from Aril and Lotta Svartdhal, and get to know the missinionaries better. Again, two thumbs up.
- Bangkok, Thailand. Two days with shopping, eating ice cream, taking taxi, never get to a fully silent place, spend lots of time with Hanne and Cecilie, go the the movies with the gang (Hanne, Cecilie, Kristian, Mari, Silje, Else). Very nice, but more than enough with two days!
- Savannakhet, Laos. Two days with teaching bass and music to the youth in the church there. Very very speciall and blessed time, for reasons I'm not allowed to write here. "Then I would have to kill you". Special time, but so blessed, and I am very very glad I got the stay there!
- Vientiane, Laos. Came back on Saturday after ten hours on a bus. The church on Sundag, where I showed my pictures from the churc in Laos, to the youth, and singing velsignelsen. Definetly going to miss that church, and its people. Eating dinner with deth's parents and Salome. Ahan sep lai! Very tasty food!
- Today. Visiting the river where the youth will celebrate Lao New Year, whitch we will not be able to attend, something I am very sorry for. But no problem. Very beautifull river though. Buying more gifts to bring home, and going to a worship and blessing of a new born boy.

This country, this city, this church, these people.. I can't explain how good they are, and how much everything means to me. I can only say thank God!!

1 kommentar:

Prem sa...

Wellcome back to Norway !! Hope you will bringe lots of blessing from Laos to us !

Vi ses snart !!