lørdag 9. januar 2010

Gone!

Okey...
I`m EXTREMELY restless.
Infield is over, det last people just walked out the door. I`m sitting behind, alone, with all the impressions and thoughts. The last week has been amazing!
To feel so bad now, after the students have left, scares me. Just imagine how it`s going to be when they leave for their home countries to the summer. haff..

Infield from me perspective:
Bible class.
Swimming
Pizza
Ligretto tournament
Friends
Being sick
Praise & Prayer
More friends
Ice skates
Cold weather
Hald

In other words.. Infield, as an ettåring, not as participant, has been GREAT :D
In one week, I`ll go to Peru.. Imagine how that`s going to be!

Btw, Jack Johnson - Upside down, comes from my speakers.. it prrrretty nice!!
The sun`s shining in Mandal, and there - 15 degrees :D

Life is goooood ^^

3 kommentarer:

Erica Neves sa...

Infield was amazing! Tank you for the movie, it was very good to me watching it again!!! And the thing that I told you about the last one it is not very important, so, when you you watch or read it (hopefully) you will stop hating me for that! hahahahahha
Nice that you are writing in English now, the translation thing does not work very well sometimes.

:)

Erica Neves sa...

My impressions about Infiel: http://sollagratia.blogspot.com/2010/01/english-translation.html

Eirik A jobber sa...

I`ve already read it, but thanks ;)