fredag 28. august 2009

Teaching is fun


Now, I`m sitting in the computer room at school. I`m teaching the Act Now class about blogging, how to use it, about the use of pictures, ethics and so on.

The class is exellent, and being a teacher is very easy now. A little bit different to teach here and now, then to teach English in lao, like I did 7 months ago. Being able to make myself understood during teaching, strangly make things easier :)


For de som vil lese på Norsk, minner jeg om oversetteren min. Merk teksten, kopier og lim inn i oversetteren nede til høyre på siden. Velg språket NORSK, og trykk GO. Da blir det oversatt :)



Living at Hald is easy. My work is challenging, variable, fun, not longlasting or boring.

I think I`ve out myself in a Prrrretty good position for the following year. If only the sivil service

system good be more easygoing and not that difficult, everything would have been perfect. But it doesn`t matter. I truly have got everything I need :D



The work I do as ettåring at Hald, consist of:

- Being a runners boy for the teachers, helping them to prepare classes, and sometimes be a part of the teachin.
- Work with the school envornment.
- advertising the school
- +++++
Now I have to move on with my teaching.
God bless no stress!

2 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Jeg gleder meg til å besøke deg!!!

Eirik A jobber sa...

Og jeg gleder meg masse til besøk :D Mihi:)